Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Monday, April 4, 2011

Gosh - Flamingo

Hi everyone :)
How has your week begun ? I hope you're all fine ^^

Let start the week with some pink, I have a polish from Gosh for you today !
Flamingo is a bright, vibrant dark pink creme. It applies pretty well and dries fast but as you can see on the pics, I still had some VNL after two coats. Well, I'm a bit whimsical saying that, it's still pretty and not as sheer as other polish I complained about :p


I made a discreet accent nail with some opalescent glitters but I'm sorry, I just don't remember which polish I used. I think it can be Misa Confection Section.



I like this color, it's cute and glossy, and of course I'm a pink lover :)

What's your advice ?

Have a nice day :)

No comments: