Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, November 9, 2012

Best of You: Lady

Hi dear readers !

Please welcome Lady for today's interview :)

1. Where are you from ? 
I'm from Reunion Island

2. When did your love for polish started, and how ? 
It was in 2009-2010, I started buying nail polishes because I loved having colored nails. Then I discover stamping method in 2011 and was interested in nail art!

3. How many polish do you own ? 
About 110...

4. Who or what inspires you ? 
My inspiration comes from other blogs, nail art youtube channels... Sometimes from clothes I'm wearing

5. What are your favorite nail polish blogs ? 
There are so many, I can't tell which one is my favorite!

6. Do you have a blog ? 
Yes, I started my blog a year ago : http://ladysnails.over-blog.com

7. What is your favorite part in blogging ? 
What I like the most is showing my manicures, try new nail art methods... I just want to share what I like and I thanks my followers for reading

8. Funny and non-polish related question, are you a cat or a dog person ?
LOL I don't like cats or dogs... I had a fish called Bébé, but he died 3 months after I got him! In fact, I'm not gifted with animals xD

Finally, show us your best manicure work ! 
This one is not the best mani I did but one of my favorite
Thank you for your participation and pretty nails, Lady !

Have a nice day :)
Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello !

Je vous demande d’accueillir Lady pour l'interview du jour !


1. D'où viens-tu ? 
Je suis de l'Île de la Réunion.

2. Quand a commencé ta passion du vernis, et comment ? 
C'était en 2009-2010, j'ai commencé à acheter du vernis car j'aimais avoir les ongles colorés. Ensuite j'ai découvert le stamping en 2011 et je me suis vraiment intéressée au nail art !

3. Combien de vernis possèdes-tu ? 
Environ 110...

4. Qu'est-ce qui t'inspire ? 
Mon inspiration vient des autres blogs, des chaînes nail art sur Youtube ... Parfois des vêtements que je porte.

5. Quels sont tes blogs de vernis préférés ? 
Il y en a tellement, je ne peux pas dire lequel je préfère !

6. As-tu un blog ? 
Oui, je l'ai commencé il y a un an: http://ladysnails.over-blog.com

7. Que préfères-tu dans le fait de tenir un blog ? 
Ce que j'aime le plus c'est montrer mes manucures, essayer de nouvelles méthodes de nail art ... Je veux juste partager ce que j'aime et remercier mes abonnés pour leurs visites.

8. Question fun qui n'a rien à voir, tu es plutôt chiens ou chats ?
LOL je n'apprécie ni les chiens ni les chats ... J'avais un poisson nommé Bébé, mais il est mort 3 mois après que je l'aie eu! En fait, je ne suis pas douée avec les animaux xD

Bonne journée :)

No comments: