Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Best of You: Stacy

Hi dear readers !

I'm sorry I'm a bit late for this interview, I hope you don't mind ... We had TONS of things to do this week in our new house and I forgot yesterday was friday haha :D

Please welcome Stacy :)


1. Where are you from ? 
I'm from a little twin island in the Caribbean named Trinidad and Tobago. I'm from the Trinidad twin

2. When did your love for polish started, and how ? 
I've always loved polishes but it escalated about last year

3. How many polish do you own ? 
Approximately 140 (I haven't counted them in a while)

4. Who or what inspires you ? 
I can get inspired by just almost anything but it’s usually other bloggers’work that get me inspired

5. What are your favorite nail polish blogs ? 
It’s a long list! But, there are a couple that I truly adore: The Nailasaurus, Rebecca Likes Nails, Spellbinding Nails and also Sweet Sugar

6. Do you have a blog ? 
Yes, http://justforfunnails.blogspot.com/

7. What is your favorite part in blogging ? 
Meeting different people from around the world and in my home country. Also it's a way I can share what I love doing.

8. Funny and non-polish related question, are you a cat or a dog person ?
Both. Growing up we always had dogs and cats and if I could I would still have both.




Thank you Stacy !

Have a nice day :)
Version Française - Cliquez ici

Hello !

Je suis désolée pour le retard de cette interview, j'espère que vous ne m'en tiendrez pas rigueur ... On a eu PLEIN de choses à faire cette semaine avec la nouvelle maison, j'ai un peu perdu le fil des jours et j'ai oublié que hier c'était vendredi :D

J'accueille Stacy aujourd'hui :)


1. D'où viens-tu ? 
Je viens d'une petite île dans les Caraïbes appelée Trinidad & Tobago. Je suis du côté Trinidad.

2. Quand a commencé ta passion pour le vernis, et comment ? 
J'ai toujours aimé le vernis, mais la passion a commencé à grandir l'année passée.

3. Combien de vernis possèdes-tu ? 
Environ 140 (je ne les ai pas comptés depuis un moment)

4. Qu'est-ce qui t'inspire ? 
Je peux m'inspirer de presque tout, mais en général ce sont les réalisations d'autres bloggeuses qui m'inspirent.

5. Quels sont tes blogs vernis préférés ? 
La liste est longue ! Mais il y en a quelques uns que j'adore vraiment: The Nailasaurus, Rebecca Likes Nails, Spellbinding Nails et aussi Sweet Sugar

6. As-tu un blog ? 
Oui, http://justforfunnails.blogspot.com/

7. Qu'est-ce que tu préfères dans le fait de tenir un blog ? 
Rencontrer des personnes différentes partout dans le monde et dans mon propre pays. C'est aussi une façon de partager ce que j'aime faire.

8. Question fun qui n'a rien à voir, tu es plutôt chats ou chiens ?
Les deux. J'ai grandi entourée de chats et de chiens, et si je le pouvais, j'aurais les deux actuellement.

No comments: