Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

Cloudy Gradient

Hi dear readers !

I'm not very satisfied with today's manicure. When I wore it, I liked it, but now I see the macro pics with the smudged white polish, I'm not sure to like it as much as before haha ! And I also noticed that I left an annoying cat hair on my index, what a bummer ><

Anyway, I still want to share it because I liked the idea and my color choice. If you watch your computer screen from far, maybe you won't notice the bleeding stamping and you'll like it, too xD


I started with a gradient made with three polishes: Flormar 429, China Glaze For Audrey and China Glaze Snow. Then I stamped with Konad white polish and Bundle Monster plate BM312, and finally added some China Glaze Snow on the tips with a sponge, for a cloudy effect.

In fact I'm a bit harsh with myself as I think this mani isn't bad, I'm just disappointed by the pictures :)

I hope you like it :)

Have a nice day !
Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello !

Je ne suis pas très contente du nail art d'aujourd'hui ... Quand je l'ai porté, j'adorais, mais maintenant que je vois les détails sur les photos en mode macro, je me rends compte que c'est loin d'être parfait, avec le stamping qui a un peu bavé et les poils de chat qui se sont tapé l'incruste ...

Ceci dit, je partage tout de même car j'aimais l'idée et mon choix de couleurs. Si vous regardez les photos de loin, vous ne verrez pas les défauts et peut-être que ça vous plaire aussi lol :D

J'ai réalisé un gradient de 3 couleurs: Flormar 429, China Glaze For Audrey et China Glaze Snow. Ensuite j'ai ajouté un stamping avec le vernis Konad blanc et la plaque Bundle Monster 312, et pour terminer j'ai remis un peu de Snow sur les bords libres avec une éponge pour l'effet nuageux.

En fait, je pense être un peu trop dure avec moi même, c'est pas si mal que ça. Je suis juste déçue par ces photos ^^

J'espère que vous aimez :)

Bonne journée !

No comments: