Home About Me Disclosure Nail Care Collection Contact Me Contact Me Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Facebook ! Follow me on Twitter ! Follow me with Bloglovin ! Follow me on Hellocoton ! Follow me on Tumblr ! Follow me on Google+ ! Follow @sugar_nails on Instagram ! Follow me on Pinterest ! Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Guest Post: Jenni from Gold Speck Nails

Hi dear readers :)

It's time for a new guest post, and today we welcome Jenni from Gold Speck Nails !


Hi Sweet Sugar readers!

I’m Jenni from Gold Speck Nails. When Gwenn asked me to be a guest poster here for while she’s on holiday I was more than happy to accept. I love Gwenn’s blog, she is so talented!
For today's mani I wanted to try something new. So I started with a white base than dabbed on colours and used a large brush and acetone to create a watercolour effect. Then I stamped with my Dashica Big SpD-A plate with Konad Special Polish in White. It's quite hard to see that stamp in real life, they kind of just look like a random multi coloured pattern instead of flowers. But I still like the effect.


Here's what I used:
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: Rimmel - White
Other Colours: Models Own - Slate Green
Deborah - Turquoise Fever
Kiko - 356 - Melon
Essence - Colour3 - Shopping Trip In Soho
Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Stamping Colour: Konad Special White
Image Plate: Dashica Big SpD-A
Top Coat: Rimmel - 60 Seconds Clear

For the last photo I added a coat of Rimmel – Matte Finish top coat :]

Wow that was a big list! I hope you like it! & Gwenn, thank you so much for having me, and I hope you're having a good holiday! :]


Thank you a lot Jenni ! Wow I absolutely love that look, and the pattern you used for stamping. I love hibiscus flowers ! I need that plate ;)

Do you like it ?

Have a nice day :)

Version Française - Cliquez ici
Hello :)

C'est le moment pour un nouveau guest post ! Aujourd'hui nous accueillons Jenni du blog Gold Speck Nails !


Bonjour, lectrices de Sweet Sugar !

Je suis Jenni de Gold Speck Nails. Quand Gwenn m'a proposé d'être son invitée le temps d'un billet pendant qu'elle est en vacances, j'étais plus que contente d'accepter. J'aime son blog, elle est douée !
Pour la manucure d'aujourd'hui, je voulais essayer quelque chose de nouveau. J'ai commencé avec une base blanche, puis j'ai appliqué quelques touches de couleurs, et j'ai utilisé un pinceau large et de l'acétone pour faire un effet watercolor. Ensuite j'ai stampé avec ma plaque Dashica Big SpD-A et du vernis spécial Konad blanc. C'est assez difficile à voir en réalité, ça ressemble plus à un motif multicolore qu'à des fleurs. Mais j'aime l'effet malgré tout.


Voici ce que j'ai utilisé:
Base: La Femme
Couleur de base: Rimmel - White
Autres couleurs: Models Own - Slate Green
Deborah - Turquoise Fever
Kiko - 356 - Melon
Essence - Colour3 - Shopping Trip In Soho
Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Stamping: Konad Special White
Image Plate: Dashica Big SpD-A
Top Coat: Rimmel - 60 Seconds Clear

Pour la dernière photo, j'ai ajouté une couche de top coat Rimmel – Matte Finish :]

Wow, la liste est longue ! J'espère que ça vous plaît ! Gwenn, merci de m'avoir invitée, j'espère que tu passes de bonnes vacances! :]


Merci beaucoup Jenni ! J'adore ce look, et le motif utilisé pour le stamping. J'aime beaucoup les fleurs d'hibiscus ! Je veux cette plaque maintenant ;)

Qu'en pensez-vous ?

Bonne journée :)

No comments: